One of the banes of being in a fast paced job is the lack of time to read up on interesting/quirky articles and to really enjoy them.
Thus started the habit of storing those links in Notes for future ‘reading pleasure’. Since Notes has been giving me ominous hints about wanting to go to sleep, I thought it better to transfer the jewellery here 🙂
Most of the articles are a jumbled lot resulting from research on various discussions held with various groups of people.
- Rat catchers in Mumbai
- Hair Styles
- IBM’s foray into India
- The importance of sleep 🙂
- Taiwanese History
- Carol’s Alice in Wonderland’s furtive sneak into Russia
- Jewish Intelligence
- The Denegeration of modern life
- Blair’s speech on his ten-year tenure
- Norma Rae
- Alfred Russel Wallace
- An application of Malliavin Calculus to Finance
The last one is a hopeless case, I would have to take up Maths as a full time job to understand that!